Cal Crutchlow - British Superbike Championship - Snetterton 20/05/2007
Llangollen Bike Show 2009 - Stunt Riders
Carole Nash Custom Motorcycles
Harley Davidison Custom Britain's got Biking Talent 2009
Ryuichi Kiyonari take 3rd BSB Title
10th October 2010
Ryuichi Kiyonari won the final three races of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship season to secure his third title for HM Plant Honda after fending off team-mate Josh Brookes on the final laps at Oulton Park.
After an unfortunate second race,Tommy Hill ended fifth in the third race, and third in the championship after the hard-working Worx Crescent Suzuki team got him back out on the grid for the final race.
Steve Brogan finished second in the race to Hudson Kennaugh but still secured the inaugural Mirror.co.uk BSB - Evo crown for the Jentin Racing-BMW team.
MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship final standings:
- Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda) 649
- Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) 625
- Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki) 610
- Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) 604
- Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) 559
- Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) 550